♥ME..Me...me......♥

My photo
Nth special about me..juz a normal girl..which hope there is a space for her to express her feelings...
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday 29 August 2008

FINISH EXAM...GrAdUaTe...









finally...finally i finish this 3 months suffer..its really happy but at the mean time i feel upset as well..


*I took at lecture hall on the last lecture*

Happy = because I graduate already, no need to pressure and stress on study, no need read so many many articles and books...

Upset = because I am going to finish the study life and begin a new life..social working life, and I also will miss all my lecturers here..I very like them..they are so kind..all are very helpful...



*EVE and me*

previously, keep on countdown and wait today to arrive..finally this is the day..(29/8/08)..v finish our exam..i cry at school..after talked to my tutor..she is really great..tell me to be confidence a bit..thank you EVE!!! I also cry because I will be very miss NED..from the thesis until other assignments, he always guide me..I really hope after this, I can keep in touch with them...


*NED and me*


Also, I wont forget the helps that provided my sis in US and also her fren, Yuen...They also help me a lots, not only checking my essays grammar, sometimes oso give me some ideas on how to do the assignment and so on..REALLY..totally, 100%, truthfully very appreciate that supports, and because of all this support, I am able to finish my degree..which i have no regrets at all..I have try my best and I really can say that i put 101% of efforts on doing this summer programme..it was tough..because we are doing degree of 120 credits within 3 months, which normally takes one or three years to finish...

*ANDREW and me*

As our lecturers said, "You should proud of yourself!!!"..I will..thank you..

*ALAN and me*


ya..n yesterday i went to meet my lecturer, he was giving us feedback on our mini thesis..i am so happy..coz NED told me "Excellent, really a super good peice of work!!"..i happy until wanna fly...hehe..THANKS NED..i wanna said that I can have a good piece of work, also because of him...his guidance and patient..thank you..

All in all, I just wanna said, I AM SO HAPPY now..and later at nite will going to dinner at Adelphi Hotel and will have disco party there..then after finish..we will go clubbing..wahaha..finally free liao...!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats congrats la.... aiseh :P

Unknown said...

me leh??? ME leh??? i help also :(

so now sweep leaves and measure land... wahhh very busy... hehe

W E E - W E E T ! ! !
C O N G R A T S ! ! !

now i can retire and u can work n giv me money every month.... mmmuuuahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

copycat!

it's my original idea!!

go see my blog!! you copy my layout!!! blek!

Anonymous said...

haha!!gal..
finally u finish ur degree..
congratulations...
so enjoy ur trips in UK!!
take k...