♥ME..Me...me......♥

My photo
Nth special about me..juz a normal girl..which hope there is a space for her to express her feelings...
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Disappointed with tiredness...

This few days very hardworking looking for jobs, went to interviews...but all still have to wait...don't know whether how was the result...but seems like...aih...!!!

TIRED and WASTE my transportation fees going to KL...I know have to face this before I get job, and I have to be patient..but..AT LEAST, give me some feedback or tips, when will I found my job? or whether I have the chance to success in the interview?!!! I don't know about how was my interviews going so far, may be very sucks...very bad...that's why until now oso haven't found one...

I don't dare to think so much after interview, I also don't wana put much expectation on every interview, because the bigger expectation, the bigger disappointed I might get...Losing confidence again...Like last time, I thought the interview was going fine, everything seems like ok, but until now, I haven't get the call from that company...I don't know why...I was thinking is it because of my expected salary too high? and now the economy like this..??

However, I cannot get the job that is too low salary, I will not afford to pay back my loan and cover my other expenses...when I think of money, I am so frustrated about it..everythings money...and I actually wanna make my hair become curly de...but..have to wait lor...

Where is my lucky star???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

curly hair mana cantik leh?
macam ah po only...

~ALICE in the wonderland~ said...

siapa cakap...haven't try haven't know...may be more stylish and modern ler...

Anonymous said...

hard to imagine how you look like if you curly yr hair 0.o