♥ME..Me...me......♥

My photo
Nth special about me..juz a normal girl..which hope there is a space for her to express her feelings...
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Memories...

suddenly think of many past memories....all comes in my mind....i felt things changes very fast and seems like sometimes not under my control...

but what i learned is NEVER regret of what you have decided....THINK before act...this is the most important thing that we need to know in our life...

I told my friends, people do have memories and memory is a good thing. We should appreciate when we still remember the past but not felt sad about it. Sometimes rewind our memory in the past might be a good thing, at least it might teach us something with our experiences...

memories...memories....can't really know whether is our friend or not....

No comments: