♥ME..Me...me......♥

My photo
Nth special about me..juz a normal girl..which hope there is a space for her to express her feelings...
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday 15 July 2008

AFTER presententation...still cannot rest...


Finally finish Media Business Presentation..even though its just 15 minutes of presentation, the preparation is not easy. Me and my partner have to prepare slide shows, hand out, and how we opposed each other points and give feedback to each other...yesterday we finish discussed, rehearsal and everything around 3.30am, then only sleep around 3 hours until today 6.30am need to wake up again...soooo BUSY...and tired..the funny thing is..when i shower, i can't even open my eyes, so pain and heavy...

So, me and my partner is quite satisfied with our own presentation and performance...but, don't know how our lecturers think about that...but, we don't really bother, as long as we finish present, we have to focus on tomorrow works...aih..

tomorrow, i have to meet my Mass Comm Project (mini thesis) supervisor and tell him how is my progression of my work and so on...have to show him what have i read or done...i haven't finish read my readings, so have to continue later...And not only this project readings, tomorrow lecture readings oso haven't touch..AND next monday have to submit another assignment regarding Film Noir...OH GOD...!!!Give me a break...can i sleep for whole week..without doing other things, especially readings and assignment..??!!

**Thanks for ah pen de "Fruitful Shredded Wheat"...I am eating for my lunch...

No comments: