♥ME..Me...me......♥

My photo
Nth special about me..juz a normal girl..which hope there is a space for her to express her feelings...
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Saturday 19 July 2008

NEXT summer sales...19 July 08


today..Next shop start summer sales from 5am...My God..didn't go shopping before in such an early time...me and my friends go at 5.45am..Before we reach there, we already saw many people with their shopping bags..each of them at least hold 2 shopping bags...It is just 6am only, they already finish shopping and going back...Can you imagine how 'effective and efficient' this customers are??

It's all products is half price...but we cannot try, we just allowed to buy already, if not suitable then we can refund or change other items...I baught 2 jeans short skirts, costs 8 pounds and 5 pounds..I want to return the 5 pounds one, coz is loose and not so nice...I wanted to buy the gaun..is nice..and 15 pounds only..but cannot try, so i give up and put it back... ~.~

*after finish shopping, but i JUST baught 2 skirts only (1 going to refund)*

Such an early morning shopping...its fresh..but when I walking to the store, I feel like a bit fainted..May be coz I still feel sleepy...Man, just 6am we went to shopping already..Malaysia won't have these kind of chance...never experience before..Some more is so windy outside..I wear my pink wind resistant jacket and wear 2 long sleeves inside..can you imagine..?!! I should wear spaghetti inside, then I can simply try those t-shirt or gaun... @.@

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. say no money to eat la.. got money to shop la.. some more so early go out shopping!!!!

~ALICE in the wonderland~ said...

no ler..but now is summer sales mah..after that no more liao de woh..and hor, i shop oso got limit de ok..just buy so little oni..not shopping lor..just see see, look look..walk walk...hahahaha!!!!!!
never see people shopping so early mah..then mah go and see lor...
HNG!!!!!

Anonymous said...

it is great experience......
wish to go there too...
so good can know how u there from this blog...
keep on...
hehe..

~ALICE in the wonderland~ said...

pei ching,

how r u guys...??!! aih..here actually is good and fun de..if not study...juz cum here relax or lived here...

miss u guys..take k ya..c u guys after i go back..!!!